Last updated 27 June 2021
This privacy notice covers our website, bohemiamedia.com. We describe here the data we collect from you when you use our sites, together with the personal data we process when you register for an account or contact us with a general enquiry.
These are our reasons for collecting it, what we do with it and what your rights are.
Who are we?
We are Bohemia Media. A part of Bohemia Club with Bohemia Euphoria, Bohemia Fantasia and Bohemia Utopia.
Our registered address is The Apple Tree, 45 Mount Pleasant, London, WC1X 0AE
Our ICO number is: ZA634221
You can write to us at the above address, or email us at email@example.com
Special category data
There are additional rules we must follow if we collect certain types of more sensitive data, known as Special Category Data. These include details of your ethnicity, beliefs, health and sexuality.
We do not collect any special category data about you.
Lawful Basis of processing
We must tell you what our lawful basis is for processing your personal data under UK data protection legislation. These are our lawful bases for the purposes described above.
- Responding to your enquiry
- Our legitimate interest in responding to your enquiry
- Marketing our services to you, and managing subscriptions to our mailing list
- Your consent to receive marketing messages or when you sign up to our mailing service
- Our legitimate interest in direct marketing to you when you are an existing customer
- Creating an account for you
- Processing your orders
- Processing your orders for performance tickets or items from our shop
Where we are relying on your consent for marketing activity you are free to withdraw that consent at any time, and where we are relying on our legitimate interests you are free to object to that at any time. In either case we will ensure that we cease to market our services to you should you withdraw your consent or object to our legitimate interests.
Do we ever share personal data?
We will share your data if required to do so by a legitimate law enforcement agency.
When you submit your personal data online your data is held by Adeo who hosts our website.
If you consent to the use of analytics and tracking cookies from our website we will share data with those cookie providers (see below).
If we are communicating with you via email or social media channels we will be sharing your personal data with those email and social media providers.
How do we keep your data secure?
We take sensible steps to keep your data secure:
All data sent between your browser and our website is encrypted in transit,
The Bohemia Media website is hosted in the UK and your personal data are not transferred overseas,
We maintain appropriate records of processing activities which record any data processors we use and we ensure that appropriate contracts are in place to protect your rights, that the processors take appropriate security measures to safeguard your data, and that any international transfers are done correctly under UK data protection laws.
You have a number of rights relating to the processing of your data, if you would like to use them or have any questions then please contact us.
We won’t charge you for doing any of the following, however we may make a charge in the case of frequent repeat or unfounded requests:
- Awareness: You have the right to be fully informed about why and how we process your information. This privacy notice is intended to meet that requirement, but please do contact us if you have any questions
- Access: You have the right to ask us for copies of the data we hold about you
- Rectification: If you think some of the data we hold is wrong then you have the right to ask us to correct it
- Erasure: You have the right to ask us to delete the data we hold about you. Where we are holding the data to fulfil a contract with you then we will need to retain the data in accordance with the data retention requirements shown below
- Restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of personal data whilst we check its accuracy, if you think the processing is unlawful, if you believe we no longer need to process the data but you need us to store it due to pending legal claims, or when you object to our processing based upon our legitimate interests and we are assessing the validity of that
- Object: Where we are processing your personal data based upon our legitimate interests you have the right to object to that. If your objection is valid (for instance in the case of any direct marketing activity) then we will stop processing your personal data for that purpose
- Data portability: You can request a copy of your data in a digital format which you can then supply to another provider when we are processing your personal data under the lawful basis of performing a contract with you or because we have your consent
- Automated decisions and profiling: You have the right, in certain circumstances, not to be subject to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling) if it has a significant or legal impact on you. This doesn’t apply if the processing is necessary to fulfil a contract with you, or if you have given us your consent to do so. We do not currently use any technology to make automated decisions about you
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. To make a request please contact us in writing at the company address above or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How long do we keep your data for?
Where we are relying on your consent or our legitimate interests to process your data then we will keep your personal data until you withdraw your consent for us to use it, or object to our legitimate interests.
Your comments will remain on our website unless you delete them or they are removed by us. If your account is ever terminated or you inaccessible then please contact us directly to remove any of your activity on the Bohemia Euphoria site. You can contact us in writing at the company address about or by emailing email@example.com
We utilise cookies on our website. Some are required for our site to work, these are known as essential cookies, and we also use others for analytics and marketing purposes.
We will ask for your consent to use any cookies which aren’t essential, and we won’t deploy any non-essential cookies without your consent.
These are cookies we use:
Google Tag Manager • Google •Marketing and Analytics
Google • Google • Marketing and Analytics
Google Analytics • Google • Analytics
Facebook Connect • Facebook • Marketing
Facebook pixels • Facebook • Marketing
What happens when I follow links to other sites?
If you follow a link from our website to another website then you should read the privacy notice on the other site prior to providing your data to them.
Where do we process data?
We process data in the UK.
Our web hosting providers process data in the UK.
Making a complaint
If you have any complaints about our use of your personal information you can contact us in writing at the company’s address above or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office